Jewellery should last longer than a single lifetime, and caring for it properly is the best way to ensure that generations to come will get to wear and love it too.
- A precious jewel is delicate and should be treated with the greatest care.
- Clean your jewellery at home with warm, mildly soapy water and a very soft brush and dry with a soft lint-free cloth.
- When not worn, keep your items separate in its original case for protection.
- Remove your Jewellery before doing any task that might knock or rub them. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures, chemicals, detergents or beauty products
- We recommend you regularly check the setting of the stones to make sure they are perfectly held into place.
- If the radiance of your jewellery appears to be diminishing, take it to a specialist.